11.21.2011

Emma | Christmas Photos :)

Lindsay had heard about me from my long time friend Erika, I had done Erika's maternity pictures and Lindsay contacted me right away.  I am always nervous meeting new people, but when Lindsay opened the door to her cutely decorated condo, she was one of the nicest people I have ever met. And her daughter Emma, oh man...she is so stinking cute!!! I love what I do, it's not just snapping pics in a 15 minute time frame with props and a backdrop. I like going to their house, because it's more personable, it makes their pictures unique, and I like to think I gain a new friend after every experience. Under all that cuteness, Emma is really shy, so it especially beneficial in this situation, so she could get comfortable around me and have fun!  I had a great time with the 2 of you, I hope you love your sneak peek and I can't wait to see you guys again! :)
















Since these last two were more fall-ish, I am going to end with this one. My fave ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)