11.11.2011

Matt + Vickie | Married

I went to Aveda with this girl, and let me tell you, she is one of the greatest people I have ever met. I don't think I have ever seen her mad. In fact, one day in class I remember her saying, "i've only been mad twice in my life".  I sometimes think that going to Aveda was a big waste of money, especially since my dad is the only one that gets to experience my skills now ;) But then I think of the people I had met, and the experiences I had.  I know the people that come into your life, and that everything in life happens for a reason. I miss this girl, and was excited when she told me that her and Matt wanted to hire me for their wedding. They were originally planning on having it next year, but decided to do it right away, at their house, just the two of them. I was already coming to Chicago for an engagement shoot for the same day, but rearranged my schedule (thanks to some other amazing clients), and was able to be a part of it. So after taking the megabus 5 hours, the city bus to the train station for an hour, and the metra for an hour and half, I was finally there....just as the sun was about to go down! We worked with what we had, and I felt so lucky to be there. I am not a very emotional person, but this night was so special to me, and for them of course ;)  It's shoots like these, where I am so thankful I have found something I care so much about. I wish you guys nothing but the best, I hope you like your sneak peek, LOVE YOU VIC!

We snapped a couple outside before it was completely dark! :)
















SO happy :)


I got to sign the marriage license :D




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)