11.03.2011

Trisha + Mike | Love Shoot

Can I just say, I cannot WAIT for Mike and Trisha's Wedding Day! Trisha seriously looks like a Barbie Doll, she is a classic beauty, and I can't even imagine how she is going to look on her wedding day. I went to HS with this girl, and just met Mike a couple weeks back. He is such a great guy and you can tell he just adores Trisha. I am so excited to share such a special day with you two, you deserve only the best! I had a great time on your shoot (especially almost getting hit by cars!) and hope you like your sneak peek :D












1 comment:

  1. Awesome..what a beautiful couple..they compliment each other. I am NOT saying this just because I am Trisha's Mom - but aren't they gorgeous!!!!!! Nice pics! Can't wait to see the rest of them!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)