11.12.2011

Megan + Adam | Chicago Wedding Photographer

These two are the cutest. I knew Megan...kinda...through mutual friends in High School. We were friends on Facebook and when she initially emailed me, she wasn't sure I remembered her. Of course I remembered her, and I was really excited she was considering me to shoot her wedding. Her and I had emailed each other about 40 times before getting together for their engagement photos. She is so funny, she definitely knows what she wants, and loves pictures as much as I do :) She told me she wanted to get some shots at Union Station. Her and Adam spent a lot of time there since she didn't live in Chicago, so it's a big part of their story together.  It held some bittersweet emotions between the two of them. Ones where they couldn't wait to see each other after being away for a month, and others where they were sad to say good bye. BUT, she finally caved, and moved to the city to be with him :) I had such a great time with you guys and the day was perfect! I hope you like your sneak peek, and I can't wait to be there on your wedding day!





Megan you are beautiful!


She can totally be a model right? ;)














1 comment:

  1. Megan Burns ! STUNNING !!! You look amazing ! Congrats =) Great Job, Kat.

    Amy (Campbell)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)