7.09.2012

Zach + Krysta | Detroit Love Shoot

This week is going to be nuts. I have 8 shoots and 1 wedding, not to mention catching up from June, my busiest month! Last week seems like a blur, it was filled with hanging out with family, friends, catching up with old friends who were in town, pool parties, bonfires, and camping for a couple days :) Now it's time to get some work done, and save up that $ for future things to come! I have a couple on the blog today who I love. I have gotten to know them pretty well this past year, and couldn't wait to take some fun engagement photos for them. All I kept hearing was how Zach is a natural model when it comes to getting his photo taken:) Zach and Krysta both went to Kalamazoo College, and Zach had always had his eye on Krysta.  He even went as far as telling her to call him, once she was done with her current boyfriend! Later down the road, they ended up going out, and never looked back. I had so much fun with you guys and I hope you like your sneak peek :)

These two have a love for Detroit, so that's where we headed.




Zach trying so hard not to laugh :D























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)