7.16.2012

Easton Birch | Newborn Photos

Despite the 100 degree weather, I couldn't wait to do Amy's photos. I have known them for a while now, and the thing I love about them...is that they don't take like too seriously. If you are in their house, you don't see any serious photos on the walls, you see ones where they are making funny faces...totally describing their personalities. Amy is also extremely talented, not only is she great at doing hair, but she also started her own company...Chasing Violets, check it out HERE. I couldn't wait to do her newborn photos when little Easton came into this world. I had so much fun with them...and I am in love with their daughter, Violet. I guess she only listens to doctors, so I was known as Doctor Kathy the whole shoot, haha. I hope you can see how amazing and fun this family is by these pictures. I hope to see you guys soon and I hope you love your sneak peek. xoxo :)

Violet wanted to try the basket out. Oh and that's her giving Easton a lizard kiss...haha!





















Love.















And i'll end with these two ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)