7.18.2012

Heather + Todd

I did Heather and Todd's engagement photos last summer, I think it might have been one of the hottest days of the summer. Heather volunteers at the detroit zoo, so we planned to do it there. So we walked all around, and finally got to the polar bear exhibit, and just cooled down.  I was really excited to see them again, Heather is one of the funniest people I have ever met. Her emails always make me laugh, and I couldn't wait to spend the day with them. These two are very relaxed, and had a casual day wedding. They got married in one of the cutest churches I have ever seen, on another super hot day! I had such a great day with you two, I wish you nothing but the best...and I hope you like your sneak peek!











Seeing his beautiful bride ;)


















SO happy ;)

Congrats again you two!


2 comments:

  1. Kathy, these are absolutely beautiful and I am so glad we found you! You have just been amazing and I can't thank you enough. Your unique eye and fab talent for finding shots that just take my breath away are truely gifts! These have just made my week!!!! Love you bunches, Heather Barringer

    ReplyDelete
  2. AW Heather!!! You just made my day, I am so so glad I met you guys too!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)