7.20.2012

Brittany + Madio | Plymouth Wedding Photographer

What can I say about these two? Do you ever meet someone, only hang out with them a couple times..but feel like you've known them your whole life? Well that's how I feel about this beautiful couple right here. We met at a Starbucks a while ago, clicked right away, had a blast at their engagement session....so I could not WAIT to be a part of such an important day for them. These two fit together perfectly. They are a little edgy, a little goofy, and you can tell that they are truly best friends. They have a love that makes other people jealous, and to hopefully one day have. I am so incredibly happy that I met you guys, I wish you nothing but the best, and I can't wait to see you again!!! XOXO















This guy was awesome, so is Britt's face in the background, haha!

















Models.


LOVE this cake!






I didn't even tell them to do this, this is why I love them ;D











Some of the best action shots for catching the guarder and bouquet! 



And I'll end it with these last couple ;)





1 comment:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)