7.23.2012

Elle + Kharry | Newborn Twin Photos

Elisha was referred to me by one of my great friends over at Pure Amour Photography. I talked to her a while back, and once she had her twins, I couldn't wait to meet them! Oh. my. goodness. They are seriously so tiny and precious. They were both about 5 pounds, and I was shaking when I was holding them bc they were so tiny! They were perfect little angels for their photo shoot. They slept the whole time, so they let me lay them any way I wanted :) I am so excited for you Elisha and Harry, you have such an amazing family and enjoy every moment! xoxo

Little Elle ;)

Kharry taking a snooze on a toy truck. SO cute.

















3 comments:

  1. Too Cute!!! Great work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These pictures and the Babies are Adorable!!! Congrats guys!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those pictures brought tears to my eyes!! What an adorable family!! I LOVE the babies!!!

    Congrats Mom and Dad!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)