7.24.2012

Harlow | 6 Months

This is my 4th photo shoot with this family, and I haven't even known them a year! These 2 are a beautiful couple, inside and out, and people I can now call friends. Nate has a very demanding job, so he was only available one day a week, and man I am glad that we made sure he was there. You can see the love him and Morgan still have for each other, and of course, for their beautiful little girl. I had a great time as always, and I can't wait to see you guys in a couple months! xoxo ;)

I love it, Morgan has Harlow's outfits picked out and all these ideas all ready for our next shoot. I LOVE Harlow's outfit here. Plus the dirt road and stormy sky make it look pretty cool too!


SO cute.





Love.


I love these, Morgan could be a flower child in another life. :)









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)