7.14.2012

Liam | 1 Year Photos

Stephanie and I went to high school together, and that was the last time I saw her....10 years ago! She is now happily married and wanted to get some photos of her adorable son, Liam. He has such a cute smile, and big blue eyes. He was so happy the entire session, despite it being one of the hottest days of the summer! You wouldn't be able to tell by these photos that we were all about to pass out from the heat. I had a lot of fun with you, it was so great to meet your family and I hope you guys like your sneak peek :)















3 comments:

  1. Our littlest Stanley is the MOST ADORABLE little Guy in the World. He looks like his Daddy with the cutness of his Mama. Happy Birthday Liam, from Gramma and Grampa Stanley

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful photos! I know the family well, and you really captured Liam and his playful spirit. He is the most good-natured little guy I know, and it's wonderful to see the joy he brings to his Mom and Dad. You do good work!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)