7.19.2012

Amanda + Dan | Detroit Love Shoot

Oh these two...can I just say I am in LOVE with these photos. Dan was in a wedding I did a while ago, and him and Amanda chose me to be their wedding photographer too! These two are so cute and quirky. Amanda dabbles in photography, and hopes to be a professional photographer someday, and Dan is in a band...so of course I made them bring their camera and guitar! We set off to roam the streets of Detroit on a perfect night the light was ammaaazing. It just so happens I used to work at a property management company, so I have the hookup to a downtown property ;) I called my gf Stacy, and she let us use their amazing rooftop! I had so much fun with you guys, I can't wait to shoot your amazing backyard wedding this fall!!!! xoxo




















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)