7.04.2012

My Favorite Time of Year!

It was finally here, my favorite time of year...the annual camping trip with my family! Hanging out with my cousins, reading magazines in the camper with all the windows unzipped, canoeing, campfires, wheat thins and squirt cheese(it's tradition) and laughing all day and night. Of course this year we were missing someone very special, but i'm sure he was looking down and smiling, happy we were having a good time. I don't know what it is, but we usually have terrible luck with weather. Last year it was cold enough to have our winter coats on around the campfire, so what did we do? We put our winter coats on and sat around the campfire until we got yelled at to be quiet :) This year the weather was actually very hot! So we played in the lake, dreaming up our future lake house that we are all going to share :D Here is my camping trip with my iphone photos and I busted out my camera for a couple too. Now i'm off to get a Starbucks, get a pedicure with my special ladies, and go to a pool party!  I hope everyone has a great 4th of July!!! 













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)