7.31.2012

Robert | 6 Month Photos

I can't even begin to tell you how much I love Robert's mom. Her and I have known each other since high school, and even though we don't see each other often...when we do, it's like no time has passed. I was so excited when she asked me to do her maternity photos last year. I was even more excited to finally meet her little one, Robert. :) He was such happy baby, and I love all of Erika's ideas she had for his shoot...thank you Pinterest! I am going to be teaming up with this lady hopefully in the future, bc she is an amazing graphic designer. So once we get a minute, we will start collaborating...she will be customizing announcements, save the dates, xmas cards....all that good stuff:) Anyway, I had so much fun as always, and I will talk to you soon. Love you ;)











I love this picture. It looks like an old photo from the 70s, plus I think Erika looks like a model ;)


LOVE this girl, and this pic makes me happy :D













No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)