8.28.2012

Violet | 2 Year Photos

You know what's cool? When another photographer has seen your work and emails you to take HER photos. Denise is an amazing photographer, you can find her website HERE. She had emailed me, bc she wanted to get some photos of her and her daughter, Violet. She has plenty photos of Violet, but it's a little challenging to get some photos taken of the both of them. She said she had wanted photos done for a while, always imagined them at some fancy place..but when it came down to it...she just wanted some fun ones taken at their home. I LOVE this...anyone can get photos taken at a park, but when they are at your house...they have that personal touch. I love getting more lifestyle photos...of just them two, having fun...like they usually do at home, I was just there to capture these moments. I had sooo much fun with them, they are so adorable! I hope you like your sneak peek, and I hope V had a great 2nd birthday ;)























2 comments:

  1. kathy!!! these are amazing and brought tears to my eyes! i'm so happy to have these images of me with my baby girl. and wow, you really captured violet's personality. she loved you. :) thank you so much!! ~denise

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful!!!! Love all that curly hair :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)