8.09.2012

Baby Bliss

You wonder why I call this post Baby Bliss? Well that is the last name of these two wonderful people, and they don't know what the baby is going to be...so that is the name as of now :) We had scheduled this photo shoot a little while back...but with the 100 degree weather and the downpours here and there...we wanted this mommy to be, to be comfortable! We said 4th time is a charm...and it was! I met Chuck and Sarah at their cute house in Royal Oak..we got some photos in their adorable nursery and cool backyard! I had such a great time with you two, and I can't wait to meet baby Bliss in the future. xoxo


















I'll end it with this one ;)


1 comment:

  1. Ohhhh Kathy!!! These are absolutely perfect.. *well* worth the rescheduling!! I can't decide which is my favorite... and I just LOVE the ones with the pooches!! Such a memorable time in our lives and we couldn't be happier to have had you capture it for us. Very much looking forward to all the fun times we have ahead... and having you there with us. xxoo Love - the Bliss Family

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)