8.21.2012

Dylan and Family

I love walking in my clients houses, and seeing photos i've taken on their walls of all the important events in their life! I took Holly and Mike's wedding photos, their adorable Dylan's newborn photos, and a couple shoots after that. I have also taken Holly's brother's wedding photos, so it's safe to say that I know pretty much their whole family too.  Holly wanted to get some photos of the extended family with Dylan ;) I walked in her house to all the smiling familiar faces, and it was so good to see everyone! Dylan looks like a doll, he has big blue eyes, boyish grin, and any guy would be jealous of his hair! He was so good for his photo shoot, he is such a happy baby! It was so so good to see all of you again, I hope to see you again! xoxo

Holly's uncle...the life of the party. :)


Dylan...and all the important women in his life.


I love this picture! Dylan has the lip up and everything :D








He was getting bored of his photo shoot ;)





Of course we had to get the one with all the pups in their living room!! :D


No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)