8.30.2012

Adam + Julia | Maternity Photos

Julia had emailed me and needed maternity photos right away, you can't hold off on these...i'm sure all the soon-to-be mom's out there know this! I told her I was pretty much full, but if the weather was right and I didn't have to cancel any other shoots...I could def squeeze her in. Thanks to the amazing weather this summer, I was able to do that...so we shot their photos on a beautiful night at the beach! I was so happy I was able to do these for them, Julia is a total babe..and is all belly! I hope I look as good as these ladies when I am 7-8 months pregnant! We had so much fun, talking about life, California...Julia, i'm definitely calling you for some pointers when I finally take a trip there! It was so great to meet you and I hope you like your sneak peek! xoxo
















No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)