8.29.2012

Jon + Mae | Maternity Photos


I met Jon and Mae at George George park last week on such a beautiful night. Mae was wearing the most beautiful dress, perfect for the setting we were in! I don't know what it is, but all the preggo moms i've had shoots with lately look so so great! Mae was all belly and had the an amazing glow about her. I love taking photos of soon to be parents, there is so much love and excitement in their faces. I had such a great shoot with you 3, I hope you like your sneak peek! ;)





















4 comments:

  1. I love them!! They're great! Thanks so much for capturing such a special time in our lives so well!! -- Mae

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. These pictures are great They will be cherished by you both for the rest of your lives Can not wait for the magic to happen and John and Kathy can be the 5 6 7 or so grandparents to that bundle of joy lOVE YOU BOTH

      Delete
  2. Those are amazing! Makes me wish I would have gottne photos like this with the hubs and 1 kid.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful pictures, they look amazing. And of an amazing couple as well. Jon & Mae are great people.....congrats guys!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)