8.10.2012

Brian + Brandy | Grosse Point Love Shoot

Can I just say that Grosse Point is my new favorite place to shoot! I feel like these photos have a west coast vibe to them with all the bright colors...and Brandy's flower dress and vintage green right? LOVE. I am doing Brandy and Brian's wedding at the Jolly Pumpkin in Traverse City in November, and I can't wait! They both have a love for wine and wanted to incorporate it in their shoot. I told them I would bring a picnic basket and we decided to meet at the High School...I wish my high school was this gorgeous! We walked around imagining our own big houses with white picked fences, with our cute dog on a leash. ;) I had so much fun with you two, and I cannot wait to see you in November! xoxo 





Ahhh..LOVE.







I love the old feel of these photos! 













2 comments:

  1. Amazing job Kathy! Brandy and her man look perfect!!! I wish I would has known you were in GP, I live right down the street from South :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely beautiful. I am looking forward to seeing more of your work at the wedding and reception. The fall colors and winery background should be amazing!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)