8.22.2012

Brystol and Kylie | 2 Year Photos

Can I just say, these two are sooo adorable. Their little smiles and giggles melt my heart, and the love between them is the cutest thing you'll ever see. Every time I have a shoot with this family, EVERYONE takes notice. TWINS, everyone is so mesmerized by them! The coolest part is, that they will grow up with each other, and always know they have some right there with them, to go through all the good and bad times. It has been such a cool thing watching them grow up, I have been taking their pictures ever since they were 3 months old! The last shoot, they didn't seem to want to be next to each other, but things have definitely changed! I had so much fun as always, and give your girls a hug and kiss for me!



K and B ;)




















K

B


I'll end it with my fav...Happy Wednesday!


2 comments:

  1. Kathy, you truly have a gift. Thank you for sharing it with our family!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)