8.20.2012

Kelly + Ben | Say "I do"

I had met Kelly and Ben last year in Lansing, when I was there for the UofM/MSU game...weird I know. We had so much fun downtown East Lansing, and it was a perfect fall day! I can't even describe to you how genuinely nice Kelly is. The whole day, people kept asking what way she wanted things...and all she would say is, "whatever you think is best". I even made her get some fake eyelashes, and BAM....she looked like a fashion model...she would have looked like one without them though ;) Ben is also a great guy, you can see the love these two have for each other in their photos. Their day was perfect, I loved all the little details she had at the reception...and I especially LOVED where they wanted to take their group pictures. We went to the Botanical Gardens and it had so many cool backdrops...I was in LOVE!  I hope you enjoy your sneak peek, I wish you nothing but the BEST! Can't wait to one day see little Kelly and Ben's running around...now those are going to be some cute kids. :D

























Such a special moment for Kelly to be asked to be a godmother ;)












































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)