8.23.2012

Chris | 18 Month Photos

I saw Chris 6 months ago for his 1 year photos, and I couldn't believe how different he looked when I walked in their house last week! His hair was bleach blonde, omg what a little beach babe! We decided to go to the Metro beach, it was such beautiful night, I have been so blessed this year with nice weather for my shoots! Chris is such a happy baby, and his eyes and smile...seriously warm my heart. I had so much fun...as always, and I hope you guys did too! I can't wait to see you again!

I love Lauren's laugh, it's seriously infectious! 










:)





Love.



2 comments:

  1. Thank you'd so much, you do amazing work! I love them all.

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sperry's in the sand--- so cute! I love your work Kathy!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)