7.28.2010

Wedding Bells are Near

I have a couple of really exiting weekends coming up.  So for those of you who do not know, my best friend (Jill) is getting married this weekend. I can't believe it is already here, I cannot wait!!  More on the wedding tomorrow ;)  ALSO, I am second shooting my first wedding on August 14th and I am so extremely excited. :D  I just bought my shoes for Jill's wedding and decided to take some photos of them to practice for the wedding :)  It is sad how much fun I can have taking pictures of shoes,  here are my final shots...enjoy!  Now off to pic Nick up from the airport, haven't seen him in 2 months!!!!!  Ps. For those of you who don't know Nick is my boyfriend ;)











Happy Hump Day ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)