7.15.2010

Makeover!!!!

So I am hoping everyone who reads these blog posts... friends I haven't talked to in a while, clients, family, or future clients can get to know me:)  This blog post is alll about interior design, another one of my passions!  I have moved..lets see...9 times in the past 7 years!!!!  I moved each year in college, 4 times in Chicago and then moving back home last September...BOO.  Anyway, every new place I have gone I am always so excited to decorate and make it my own.  When I first moved back home after being away for 7 years it was a huge adjustment.  My room hadn't been touched since my senior year of high school and I couldn't stand it anymore!  I have become OCD and HATE clutter!  I wanted my room to be a place that is basically my office, living room, and bedroom all in one :)  After being here almost a year, it is almost complete!  The last few touches are some curtains and a picture I need to blow up and put in a frame :)  I thought I would share some before and after pics because it is crazy!  Now I love my room so much and it is somewhere where I can relax, work on my photos and really get away from everything. Enjoy!

Ps. In case you haven't seen my new website, click here :), and let me know what you think! :)


Pretty scary huh?



My mom was getting annoyed with me bc I wouldn't stop till it was done! haha




First thing is paint! I know it looks really green but just trust me ;)




NEXT...Thanks to my dad...getting rid of that nasty pink carpet!!!!



Lookin better already!



Almost there!


The finished product!!!





Extra storage is always good! ;)


New Shades!!!




2 comments:

  1. Looks great! I do like the before pics though, where I had my very first sleepover! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww I know..I miss your basement and pretending we were in a new kids on the block music video hahaha.

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)