7.19.2010

Mad Men Contest

Sooo my friend Christi got in contact with me because her boyfriend is in the modeling business.  He was initially looking for some things for his portfolio, but then we had something really exciting come up!  There is a Mad Men contest going on...here is the deal.  You send in some pictures and then people vote on it and whoever wins get to be in the show!  So I need you help to pick out which picture you think suits the show the best.  Thanks Christi and Rick, I had so much fun and lets win this contest!!!



I also need help on which color to pick!





My Favorite :)





















Thanks for your help!!! I will let you know where and when to vote :)

2 comments:

  1. Again... all I can say is WOW!!! I think the hardest part is trying to decide :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. because i LOVE comments on my Blog!

    I must say my sweet lady.. you are growing.. yes you are! Great Job :)

    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)