7.21.2010

Family Time :)

Of course it was supposed to rain the day we planned to take this beautiful families photos!  I kept hoping it wouldn't and guess what....even though it was cloudy allll day there was not a drop!  As soon as I got to the location I was pleasantly surprised!  It was such a amazing place that was perfect for a shoot...especially with little ones running around and playing!  It was probably one of the most humid days of the year and let me tell you...these little kiddies kept me running around!  I had a really fun day meeting Katies family and capturing each of the kids personalities.  Thanks so much for having me and I hope you enjoy your first round of photos! ;)


































No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)