7.12.2010

Tristan + Warner Fam :)

It is not the first time I had the pleasure of working with the Warner's.  It hadn't rained in a week and then on the way to their house there were the darkest clouds I have ever seen!  Of course right when I get there, there is a downpour and here comes Tristan's dad (Rob) coming out with an umbrella for me!  I didn't think my little umbrella was watching over me that day but we did what we could inside.  Finally it stopped and we had a nice little window to take some photos outside on their beach :)  I had so much fun with you guys and you are starting to feel like family:)  Tristan was so cute and always on the move and little Abigail made an appearance as well.   I hope you love your photos and thanks again!
























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)