7.13.2010

Madison- 3 Year (almost ;))

It was finally a nice sunny day!!  I was heading up to meet 2 lovely ladies, Madison and her mom!  As soon as I got there I was greeted with a big hug and a "hi Ms. Kathy!!!".  Madison was such a cutie and was not shy at all.  When I told her that her earrings were pretty she said "they are aren't they?"  Ha!  She was cracking me up.  I had so much fun chasing her around and trying to get a pic of her sweet face because even though she didn't act shy at first, she was a little camera shy.  One of my favorite parts was when her mommy told her to tell me what she says before she gets a picture taken and she yells 'CHEESEBURGER" with that cute little smile.  It was so good to meet Madison, thanks Jackie for asking me to do this, I had a blast!  Madison even cried when she had to leave me...how SWEET is that?  I'm not happy I made her cry but it made me feel special;) ha.  I would be happy to take Madison's photos for her 4,5, and every year after that too.  Hopefully I will see you two ladies again soon and I hope you enjoy your first round of pics!











CHEESBURGER!!! :D





No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)