7.14.2010

Camping- Port Austin!

For those of you who know me I absolutely LOVE camping!  Every year since I was little my family and my moms 3 sisters and their families go camping.  It is probably one of my favorite things about summer.  We can all hang out, relax, have canoe races, and stay up super late making smores and telling jokes around the campfire.  It is kinda funny because our family is so big it is a little hard to fit everyone around one campfire, but we always manage to do it!  I know when I get older and my cousins get older and have families of our own we will still carry on the tradition.  Well last year when I was in Chicago my schedule was so crazy I had to miss it.  It was the first time since I was little and I was so sad:(  BUT now that I am home this year I already have the time off and guess what, while we are there my sister is turning the big 3-0!!!!  

Anyways, this past weekend was my first weekend off in a month and I wanted to make it count.  My Aunt Deanna and their family go with their other side of the family every year for 10 days!  It just so happened my cousin Tyler had to work during the week so he was just going up for the weekend.  My Aunt Deanna said I should drive up with him and I was so excited, of course I said YES!  It was also my little cousin Lindseys 10th birthday and I absolutely adore her and I was happy I could spend her birthday with her.  I definitely needed a day away to relax and hang out with family.  I have added some pics of my trip and thank you so much for having me, I had such a good time!  Love you guys!!!!

There is nothing better than a campfire overlooking the  beach!!!






They were also having a show with all these sweet old campers!  Marianne these are for you!



This one had a little flare...



My cousin Tyler modeling for the camera! ha







Me and Ty skipping some rocks on the beach!




A little blurry but me and Aunt DD :)


Cutie Pie Linds with the Michigan Cookie!




I am definitely ready for camping next month with the whole fam!  

2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)