7.27.2010

To Love or Not to Love, that is the question...





|Love|    





1. Campfires!
2.Campfire smell ;)
3. Camping (see a trend here?)
4. Bad reality shows (bachelorette, hills, the city, real housewives..you get the Jist)
5. My family
6. Friends
7. Driving around with the top down listening to 80s music
8. 80s movies!
9. Nick
10. Jeeps
11. Bungalows
12. Noodles and CO
13. Hungry Howies
14. Dr. Pepper!!!
15. Design
16. Photography (you already knew that)
17. Reading girly books
18. Being Goofy
19. Traveling
20. Chicago

|Hate|- I mean |Strongly Dislike|

1. Smoking
2. Waking up early
3. Bugs
4. Mayo or anything creamy
5. Drama
6. Subdivisions with no trees
7. Snow
8. Clutter
9. Washing Dishes
10. Buying Gas



I just did a short and sweet blog today to let you in on some things about me:)  My best friend is getting married on Saturday and I have a ton to do before then!  Happy Tuesday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)