6.13.2012

The Coplen Family

This family holds a special place in my heart. Adrianne and I used to work together when I lived in Chicago, so I have known her for a long time now. She was actually one of my very first shoots, when she was pregnant with Parker, now he's 2! I also did Adrianne and Mike's wedding a couple years ago in Indy, my second wedding ever! I am so happy I am able to be there for them for such important times in their lives. I was in Indy back in December and happened to run into Adrianne at her job, one of the most random meet ups ever! She was pregnant then, saying she wanted a baby brother for Parker, but had a feeling it was a girl. The next week on facebook, she announced that she was having both! I think she still can't believe she has twins, and I can't either! I couldn't wait to go to Indy to meet them, and see the rest of the family. Parker is such a cutie, and those twins are so tiny and adorable. I love you guys, and I hope you like your sneak peek! ;)

Parker :)




Lily, Harrison, and their pretty mommy :)




Parker ready to hold his bro.
























Harrison

Lily- "don't take my picture"






I had to put this one in there haha. 






I'll end it with this one :)



2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)