6.02.2012

The Thiel Family

I usually don't post on my blog on the weekends, but I have a ton of shoots and can't get behind! I loved this family shoot. We have really been blessed with amazing weather so far this spring, let's just hope it holds up! This is my busiest month of the whole year, and I can't wait for all of my sessions/weddings coming up! Sarah and I went to HS together, she lives down south, so I was really excited when she wanted to get some pictures done while she was in town. She has the cutest little guy and another bun in the oven. I did her maternity photos when she was pregnant with Caden, and it's so weird to do them again, with him in them this time! I had a blast with you guys, and I can't wait to meet your newest addition ;)


I love him ;)





























1 comment:

  1. Kathy! you are amazing!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE 'em!!!! caden is such a Ham!!! Love you girl!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH for capturing our growing family!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)