6.20.2012

Nathan + Heather

The last time I had seen Heather and Nathan was in Port Huron at their engagement session, it was absolutely beautiful there, and I have so much fun with them. I was really excited to be shooting their wedding, and when I woke up, the weather was perfect. They got married in one of the coolest churches I have ever seen, it was super old and had a lot of character. Me and the wedding party had a lot of fun at Metro Beach, they climbed trees, got yelled at by the cops, and did god knows what behind my back, haha:). It was a great day, and we ended it with beautiful shots of the lovebirds down by the water, at sunset. Everyone at this wedding was so incredibly nice, I am so lucky to have such great clients. Nathan and Heather, your wedding was gorgeous, and I am so happy I was there to witness such a great and rare love between you two. I hope you like your sneak peek! xoxo















Love this one.






Love this...when I have kids, they'll be throwing out the peace sign left and right haha. 






































4 comments:

  1. We LOVE them!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE Heather's bouquet, the centerpieces, the cake, her DRESS!! ahh, love them :) congrats!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)