6.21.2012

Paisley | 1 Year Photos

The last time I saw Paisley was at Christmas, she gets cuter every time I see her...if that's even possible. She is truly a miracle baby.  She was born premature, has gone through more in her 1st year on this earth, than most people have in their life...and she is still one of the happiest babies i've ever seen. She has the most beautiful blue eyes and you can't help but smile when you look at her. Not to mention, her parents are pretty great. This is one amazing family, I am so glad to call them friends and capture their beautiful daughter growing up. It was so great to see you guys again, and I hope you like your sneak peek :)

So cute, in the backyard where her parents said.. "I do" :)


















Ha, I love this face.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)