6.07.2012

Family Time :)

This weather we've been having has been a little weird. It will be sunny and raining, dark clouds and blue sky. Like I said before, this is my busiest month this year, so I can't do rain! I had to cancel two shoots on Saturday, and then it didn't even end up raining. Kristina's family shoot was scheduled for Sunday, the clouds were rolling in, but we decided to go for it! I drove my Lebaron to Lake Orion, with the top down (of course) and was a little nervous. While I was driving there were dark clouds all around me, it even started sprinking, but it didn't end up raining..thank god! Anyway, this family was amazing and i'm so glad we ended up doing their shoot. It was great to meet all of you and I hope you guys like your sneak peek! :)





























No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)