6.14.2012

Nichole + Drew | Ann Arbor Love Shoot

I just drove 7 hours that day, I was hot and tired, but meeting Nichole and Drew was like a breath of fresh air. They are super laid back, so much fun, and weren't looking forward to their pictures!  After 2 hours with me, I think they wouldn't mind doing shoots all the time, ha :D We walked all around Ann Arbor, and even went back to the place Drew proposed :) We had so much fun together, and it made me really excited to see them again for their wedding!  They have been doing long distance, so when we had their shoot, they hadn't seen each other for a while, which made them even more lovey dovey ;). You guys are awesome, can't wait to be a part of your big day! xoxo

Nichole is adorable.















Michigan vs. MI State!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)