6.15.2012

Melissa + Ryan | Maternity Shoot

I left the house at 9:30am, and I think it was already over 80 degrees outside. Ryan and Melissa met me at Cranbrook, and all I have to say is, thank god for shade! They were troopers as I took them to all my favorite spots. This couple is definitely going to make an adorable baby, I can't wait to meet him or her soon! Melissa, you look absolutely amazing, I hope I look as good as you when I'm pregnant one day! I hope you guys like your sneak peek, and I can't wait for our next shoot :)









Being silly!












Now I have a wedding, and I have one tomorrow too...so I will be MIA the next two days. I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! :)

1 comment:

  1. I ABSOLUTELY LOVE the sneak peek!!!! I am soooo excited to see the rest of them :)!!!! Thank you so much - you're such an amazing photographer & I can't wait for the newborn photo shoot!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)