1.04.2010

City Baby on the Way!

So... I had the pleasure of going back to my home away from home last weekend...CHICAGO.  Kerby and I hop in a taxi Friday morning afternoon (ya it was the day after new years eve!) on the way to Adrianne and Mikes apartment.  We pull up to an amazing walk up brownstone in Lincoln Park (my fave) and knock on the door.  Adrianne answers and she looks absolutely amazing, they don't lie when they say mommies-to-be have a certain glow to them.  Not only is Adrianne going to have a baby verrry shortly, Mike popped the question on X-Mas eve...just in time!!!  I was lucky enough to be chosen to take her maternity/engagement photos.  Oh and another thing, they don't know if they are having a boy or girl!  Yes, they have had very good self control at all those doctor visits, SOO I bought accessories for both:)  I had so much fun with you guys and am so incredibly excited for you, you are going to be the most amazing parents!!  Oh and I can't wait to take pics of your little cutie pie (kaaathy jr?) !!!;) I hope you like your sneak preview, love you!











3 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)