1.29.2010

It's Official
















It's official, this winter is getting to me.  I have been meaning to write in this earlier but my mood has not been the greatest.  Everytime winter comes around I turn into a hermit.  I am already a homebody so as soon that cold rolls in, it makes it even worse.  It also might have something to do with it being dark when I leave work.  After a long day in an office, I go out in the freezing cold, get in my car (hope it starts) and drive home.  Once I get there I go straight to my room, turn on my heated blanket and relax.  So you see once I do this it is very hard to get me to get up and go anywhere.  The problem is once I sit there for a couple hours wasting time on my computer or watching tv, I feel bad that I haven't done anything, but it is already too late.  The next day comes and it is the same thing over and over...GROUNDHOG DAY!!  So I want to apologize to all my friends if I have dissapeared this week, the only thing I have been giving my attention to is my room and my heated blanket, no joke.

Anyway, enough of me complaining about winter.  I had last weekend off which was awesome and also.. very rare.  I stayed at Nicks (my amazing boyfriend;) ) and he lives on a beautfiful lake in Lake Orion.  He has these birch trees in the back yard that are very old and seem to have a story behind them. One of Nicks friends wants me to take some photos for a project he is doing and it involves an Oak Tree.  I decided to get some practice in first, enjoy;)







1 comment:

  1. VERY COOL Pictures!!!!! you will have to do some of our gardens this spring!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)