1.21.2011

Emily + Brian | Winter Wedding

I woke up feeling like it was Christmas morning, I was extremely excited but had major butterflies in my stomach!  This was it, my first wedding where I was in charge, where I could finally make MY ideas come to life. I met Emily a couple months ago and she is one of the sweetest people I have ever met, she is also very close to her family...like me! I had the pleasure of meeting Brian a couple weeks later for their engagement shoot. It was probably one of the coldest days of the year but they were troopers!  I can't even describe the way he looks at Emily, he just has this look in his eye and the cutest smile on his face.  Back in the summer on a beautiful beach in California is when Brian asked Emily to be with him forever. And on a freezing (but beautiful) day in January they stood in front of their friends and family and made it official.  Thank you again for taking a chance on me and letting me be a part of your special day. I hope you like your sneak peek and I hope you are having an amazing time on your trip!






 You will notice all the pink accents...love them!






Love this picture...she looks like an old movie star ;)


Love Emily's face...so happy :D











The Murphy's

Boys being boys ;)

















One of my favorite family pictures...EVER.


Congrats you two!!!!


**Please do not crop photos if you use them on facebook...thanks! :)

9 comments:

  1. LOVE THEM! the one with the two little kids is sooo great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the last one!! Great Idea Kathy - Jess

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kathy, these are beautiful!! You are very talented. I so enjoyed all of them. Emily and Brian will love them. Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kathy, these are so great. I especially love the group shots and the bride is oh-so-pretty of course! Can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job Kathy!! Beautiful!!! - Katie W.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kathy...I think I've looked at these 100 times already...Can't wait to see them all! You made her day so special! THANK YOU!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pictures. Everyone looked like they had a fun time. Sorry we couldn't make it. Best Wishes.
    Tim & Shelly

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)