1.20.2011

Winter Wedding? YES Please!

So everyone says..why get married in the winter?  These two especially hate cold as much as I do!  It just so happens the day after their wedding, they started driving across country to their new destination...California.  I can't think of a more perfect place to start a new life with your soulmate.   When we were on our way for Brian and Emily's first look she said, "Brian thinks we are crazy for doing this is the winter!".  It might have been freezing but I am so glad I scoped out the area before hand because I found the most ideal scene, in a canopy of evergreens. After their wedding we snuck away to get this shot and it couldn't have been more perfect.  This is just a little teaser of the special day these two shared together.  I couldn't be happier for you two, you really had the most perfect day and I can't wait to show you more :)



Happy Thursday!

4 comments:

  1. I love this picture! Amazing picture of an amazing couple!

    ReplyDelete
  2. very beautiful couple, wonderful picture!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a creative account of the love that is shared between this couple! I love them so much! Can't wait to see the rest of the pictures! Eileen

    ReplyDelete
  4. so fun Kat! makes me want to shoot in the snow ;) kinda. hehe
    xo
    marianne

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)