1.19.2011

What Free Time?

I have been going non-stop the past month and am craving some time to just sit around and read a book. When I lived in Chicago I had so much time to read, on the bus, waiting for the bus...you get the picture. Ever since I moved home and in between being full time and having my own business on all my days off, reading is pretty much non-existant. Now I just have all these amazing books collecting dust on my dresser.
Okay, enough of me complaining...things are going really well with my career and I am very lucky.  This past weekend was my first wedding...my poor sister had to witness my nerves getting the best of me.  I am definitely a perfectionist and am way too hard on myself at times. I am so thankful my sister was with me for my first one, not only to help out but to just be there to hug me if I needed it. The wedding went so well, I met some great new people and happened to run into some old friends.  I couldn't be happier with the way my pictures turned out, and I CANNOT wait to share them with you. To me, work is definitely important but sometimes you need to take a day for yourself. Not saying I am going to do that on my only day off today, I have too much to do!;)   So while I am sitting here checking things off my to-do list, going through over 1000 pictures from this weekend, I am looking over at my shelf at some of my favorite books longing for a day to lay in the sun and crack one open.  For those of you that have time to relax for me, these are some great reads!  Jane Green and Emily Griffin are 2 of my favorite authors.  So what, I love romantic novels, they are soo good! Since I have read through every single book of these two authors I need some suggestions on some new books, so let me know what yours are!  In the meantime, I will be getting that sneak peek from this past weekend ready for you! ;)

Oh ya, and in March I will be able feel the sun on my face because I am going to Florida!!!  2 more months and I can get that break ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)