1.12.2011

WEDDING WEEK | Details

So as I am getting ready for my first wedding as the first shooter, I want to help all the brides out there with taking their photos to that NEXT level. When I photograph your big day, there is only so much I can do to create a different "look" for your photos. And of course I want the photos to reflect you as a couple, so any extra things that might describe you, think of how we can incorporate that into a picture.  For example, if you like classic cars, see if you know anyone that has one, to get pictures in. Here is also a post from the weddingchicks.com website that incorporates buttons in their big day.  Detail shots are one of my favorite things to do.  For example, for the ring shots or the shoe shots there are certain things you can look for around your house.  If I was getting married, I would want my wedding to be more of a vintage/rustic feel.  What I did the other day was look around my house for something that would play along in this dream I would have for my wedding day. My house is FULL of nicknacks which I don't necessarily like..but found perfect for this scenario:D Some brides don't realize how much the little details matter, they definitely not only make your pictures unique from anyone else's, but also your wedding overall. And after saying this, I don't mean to put everything on the bride because then what would I be there for?  I will definitely do everything I can to see things differently and capture it through my camera, that is why some people like my style in the first place. Here is what I came up with with looking around the house :D



There is also nothing I love more than a bride with funky shoes on her wedding day.  You don't have to wear white...you can wear ANY color you want ;)  You can even wear cowboy boots!  I also looked at my shoe rack and at all my chunky necklaces to find more of a vintage feel for those detail shots. 



Some of my other favorite shoes and necklace I had to throw in there ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)