1.13.2011

WEDDING WEEK | On a Budget

I am so happy I had a day off yesterday....I definitely needed it.  This working full time thing is definitely taking up a lot of time but I am not going to let it get in the way.  Things are going really well, I met with another couple last night and we ended up talking for a couple hours and now I will be shooting their wedding in July :)  I absolutely love meeting new people and hearing their stories.  I wanted to do a post for brides on a budget.  The economy isn't the greatest right now, and because details make the wedding, you can totally do them on your own.  I went and lurked around my sister's room for some ideas. For her wedding, she did a ton of things herself...ebay baby.  She bought bird cages to put on all the tables with roses overflowing out of them. She also made her own programs that turned out amazing. I have 2 more days till I shoot my wedding and I had yesterday to let my mind run wild and have fun with my camera.  Here are some more shots I came up with, with things that were just lying around the house. 







One of my favorite authors :)
I should be getting my lenses in the mail today, I can't wait to test them out!  And I can't wait to share Emily and Brian's special day with them, 2 more days! :D

2 comments:

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)