1.28.2011

Taste of Vintage Love

I had no idea just how amazing The Whitney would be. When you walk in, it is like a photographer's dream. Every single detail is like eye candy in this old vintage house.   I was so happy when my sister asked me to 2nd shoot this wedding with her. As you probably know, details are one of my favorite things to shoot. Of course I love to capture emotion too, especially when people have no idea I am watching, then it is real. Anyway, this is just the start to my journey of being a wedding photographer.  I have been booking more weddings and couldn't be happier with my clients. It is definitely a great feeling when people appreciate your passion, they have faith that you will capture their big day in a different light, and the reason I love them is, they chose ME. Here is a taste of Willie and Cheryl's wedding, happy Friday!


PS. I can't wait to show you some photos from my shoots this last week of 2 little cuties ;)

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful work Kathy! Great job! I love vintage things and this is perfectly elegant and timeless.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also can't wait to see pictures of my little cutie ;) - Jess

    Cute picture! Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)