1.03.2011

2010 Recap

I can't believe it has been a year since I started this business.  I have gone through so much in life, good and bad. Last year at this time I had a dream, to start my own photography business from scratch.. having no clue how it would end up.  Here I am a year later and I have learned so much, met so many new people and caught up with old friends. I can't wait to see what this year has in store, and a year from now I wonder how things will have come along.  I have been a workaholic this year and it has gotten me a promotion at work and furthered me along in my career (photography). I just wanted to put some pictures up of some of the people that I had the pleasure of working with and to thank everyone for their continuous support, I love all of you.  I wish everyone a happy and healthy new year!


My very first shoot with Mr. Reece :)


Reece 6 months later... Also added my Umbrella Logo :)


My second shoot was with my good friend Adrianne.  I will be capturing her and Mike's wedding in Indianapolis in February! 

Now here are some families I have been lucky to capture these special times in their lives....

Abigail...beginning to now :)  The Warners...




Chandler- The Hadleys




Reagan- The Magnus'





Kai- The Marvins



Some other cuties born this year...

Nathan
Auriela
Andrew
Isaac
Nolan
Avery. I am also doing Nick and Stephanie's wedding next August! :)

TWINS? Yes Please! Double the cuteness... Brystol and Kylie
Ellie & Landon
 And their older sis... Maddie
Nolan
Troy
Jenna
Tristan
Madison
Bambard Fam
Kate
Kaiden
Morgan

6 Months later...

Had a couple contests...
Mad Men Contest

Esquire Best Dressed Real Male Competition


Congrats to the Seniors that will be graduating this year!
Ryan
Amber

Congrats to all the Lovebirds!

Lisa Rose and Jonny
Chris and Laura
Emily and Brian whose wedding I will be shooting this month! ;)
Amber and Pat
Joe and Chelsea
Chuck and Kelly
Jill and Josh
 Family Time


Meredith and Sam...Sisters and their pups :D

Congrats to the Newlyweds!
Kim and Adam
Anna Rose and Chris


Brad and Christina

Trash the Dress

Mommies to Be...

Save the best for last...Family Pics :) Me and my cousins...
Still praying for you Uncle P. Love you!

It has definitely been a good year, but new things are coming in 2011! I will be launching my new branding this week so look out for it ;)

Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. You are so unbelievably talented! I can't wait to watch your business boom over these next few years. Keep up all of your hard work. You make so many people and families so happy. Thank you for capturing such amazing moments in my family's life. Can't wait for our next session. :-) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome hun!!! So happy for you!! (this is Katie W- not sure how to post with name)

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)