6.10.2010

Navin and Jamie~ Engagement Ceremony

Getting emails to do a photo shoot is always exciting, this time it was for an engagement ceremony! Navin who is a good friend of my sisters that I have known since I was in middle school emailed me with this great opportunity!  When he first got in contact with me he wasn't sure I remembered him, I said of course I remember you, and I would be so happy to do it!!!!  It was a great experience and I had a blast capturing your special day.  It was awesome to meet your family and friends and see all the dances your family performed for you, and lets not forget...listen to you sing to your wife to be!  He surprised Jamie and sang, "I'm yours";)  Well I wish you guys the best of luck and thank you again for the experience and memories!  I hope you enjoy your sneak preview!






























































































I loved this little guy...














No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)