5.26.2010

Baby Abigail is here!!!!

So it was finally my first newborn shoot! I was so excited and had been looking forward to it for a while now!  After all those months of Abigail wanting to come out if finally happened!  She was born on May 1st right in time for mothers day!  I took her newborn photos a week after she was born and let me tell you, she was TINY!  She was born around 5 and a half pounds, right when I get to the Warner's house I put her in my arms and look down at that sweet little face. Katie even said I look like a natural! haha. It was such a magical moment being with these two and their new bundle of joy. Thanks again for asking me to take her photos, here is a sneak preview, and Katie I am almost done! :)



Before....


AFTER!!!! ;)


















1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM!!!!!! Can't wait for the rest of them!!! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)