5.04.2010

Baby Chandler is on the way!

More and more maternity photo shoots, as Tim Warner would say, "it's raining babies", which is a good thing for me! ;)  I had the pleasure of taking photos of yet another great couple.  These two were so easy to shoot, they have a glow and when they look at each other you can tell it's that real kind of love that gives you goosebumps.  They knew each other in high school and reunited after college, it was all uphill after that. Justin moved home from Chicago, knew Jessica was the one and proposed to her in the coolest way ever, carved it in a pumpkin!  A little over 7 months ago they found out they had a little peanut on the way.  Soon they found out they were having a boy and picked out the coolest name ever, Chandler, and yes I am a huge friends fan!  I had the perfect day to shoot this beautiful couple, cute baby belly and their sweet dog Jack.  Thank you for choosing me to do your photos and letting me be a part of this exciting time in your lives.  You are going to be amazing parents and I cannot wait to meet Chandler! 












No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are welcome and much appreciated ;)